Scope of Work:
Our staff performed a condensed geotechnical investigation including drilling, infiltration testing, and an Environmental Assessment of the soils. All of this on-site work was achieved on an active and busy hospital campus. This investigation was the first step towards gathering data for understanding the site conditions for the proposed parking lot.
- Exploration and soil sampling work completed surrounded by active hospital campus
- Enhanced environmental and safety requirements
- Exploration was conducted at specified times to avoid disturbance to the surrounding facility operations
- Provided specific information in phases to the design team, to work in parallel and meet the project deadline
- Investigation, report, design, and construction expected to be completed within one year of the exploration date
- Work completed in phases to allow for better cost control