Scope of Work
Performed exacting standards of a large client with specified scope requirements. Five investigations in all, and design support throughout. Preliminary data was made available for the Prime (Ankrom Moisan Architects) under tight scheduling constraints.
- Full geotechnical investigations for National bank franchise
- Preliminary reporting of results provided within days
- Specific scope requirements set by Client
- Consistent reporting results and mapping–on time, on budget
- Each location required coordination between the Client and active commercial sites.
All projects resulted in the gathering of geotechnical data that assisted this major client with decision-making design parameters. Recommendations from our preliminary reporting memos helped to shape a robust franchise expansion campaign.