Whether the project requires test pits, drilling, Cone Penetrometers, or a surface reconnaissance, we provide services to help understand the soils onsite.
• Geotechnical Investigation
• Geotechnical Assessment
• Preliminary Assessment
• Retaining Wall Assessment
• Seismic Hazard Study
• Landslide Hazard Study
• Geological Hazard Area Study
• Infiltration Testing
• Site Walkthrough
• Scoping Meetings
Working with multi-disciplinary groups of designers, we become a responsive key team member within your design and feasibility phases.
• Site Specific Seismic Response Analysis
• Seismic Retrofit Design Analysis
• Foundation Design/Construction Recommendations
• Slope Stability (Landslide) Analysis/Remediation
• Retaining Wall Alignment/Construction Recommendations
• Underpinning and Structural Support Recommendations
• Pavement Design
• Review of Design Documents
• Soils Laboratory Testing (Classification, Parameters)
Representing the owner and ensuring design intent, we are onsite to provide special inspection, construction observation, and compaction testing during construction.
• Soils Laboratory Testing (Proctor)
• Compaction Testing
• Asphalt Testing
• Subgrade Evaluation
• Construction Observation
• Field Observation Reporting
We have worked as employees of Government agencies in our past. We now have several as Clients.
We understand the process and expectations involved between Public Agencies and Private Consultants when working on Government projects. This unique perspective, coupled with our Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business status differentiates our firm when bidding alongside our trusted Prime Consultants.
In the Private sector, speed is of the essence—and we emphasize responsiveness first—along with optimization of costs and efficient delivery of key geotechnical information to our Structural colleagues.
Some of our best work is featured in Private Sector commercial developments. We enjoy the demanding challenges of the work and the relationship development across the design team—where reliability and responsiveness are key to the design team’s success.
There are still a few good Geotech firms out there that take on Residential work—and we’re one of them.
Although much of our work is shifting away from Residential projects, we’re happy to work with large subdivision developers and single-family residential owners alike.