Our Team Has Performed Work From Alaska to Afghanistan
Whether we are working for the Federal Government or for a Single Family Residence, there is far more than just performing the general scope of work on any given project.
Funding and schedule constraints, along with difficult regulations or access limitations are at the forefront of all contracting actions, and our firm is built with the flexibility and resources both internally and through our subcontractors to shift as required to meet the needs of all Clients—while maintaining focus on their end goals.
Although we are CVE Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned firm, this does not entitle us to winning bids. We have earned our Clients’ trust and confidence by demonstrating our innovative and practical approach to projects, and by empowering our experienced staff across both Public and Private Sectors.
Why We’re the Best
- Multi-million dollar project management
- Multi-disciplinary design team leadership
- Multi-year projects
- Remote liaison coordination
- Military Construction & Contingency Ops
- Horizontal & Vertical Design/Construction
- Private Commercial Design/Construction
- Subconsultant on large Public Contracts
- Projects large and small